Highlights of Oregon – Part 1
Here are some highlights of the trip to Oregon so far. More to come. Such an amazing trip to see everyone. It’s amazing how much the kids have grown.
Getting so much time at the beach was wonderful. The South Coast of Oregon is really beautiful. If one can take the time to drive Hwy 101 from California through Washington, you should. The Pacific Coast offers so much between things to do and vistas to enjoy.
While I couldn’t catch up with everyone I’d have love to have seen, we had a nice get together at Sunset Beach
My friend Tracy and I, took the kids down to the West Coast Game Park and Devil’s Kitchen Beach in Bandon.
Another highlight is enjoying a wonderful dungeness crab. It was amazing and a wonderful treat from my mother-in-law, Maureen.
Anyway, getting ready to start our trek back over to MD. It’s been a wonderful three weeks, too short in some ways, and long in others (we miss our fur babies). First stop will be a few days with my sister in Portland, OR. =)
Amazing August Things To Remember!
- Bring Back My Pack – Magical!
- You’ve Got Class – Get those class pictures scrapbooked! Here’s the kit for you!
- Here’s To You – A kit to make wedding or special event cards.
- Free Project Kit when you purchase the August SOM S1808 For The Love Of Crafting for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Join My Team. Join CTMH Community in August and receive a Magical Paper Pack FREE! Check it out.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Documented. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Seasonal Expressions 2 is live and this is the last month!! Check out this post for what’s leaving: CTMH BLOG POST
- Retirement List for 2018: 2018-retiring-list (1)
- Exciting news – The Holiday Expressions will go live September 1 and everyone ordering will get it free Holiday Expressions to add to your order! This is exciting news that they will be GIVING everyone the Idea Book FREE. =) That’s a $6.00 value!
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet and letting me take a little. These are just a few highlights. There’s a lot of scrapbooking in my future!!