The Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Kit is free with when you purchase the SOTM for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase! It’s cut and ready for you to stamp! Pictures coming soon.
Other supplies you’ll need to complete this kit (Non-Consumable Supplies and not included in the kit you will receive from me).
Consumable Supplies: (these are pre-cut and included in the kit you will receive from me)
– Summer Vibes Paper Pack #X7258B $6.95
– Smoothie Cardstock Pack #X5985 $16.95 (1 sheet needed)
– Black Cardstock Pack #X6047 $16.95 (6 sheets needed)
– White Cardstock Pack #1385 $11.95 (8 sheets needed)
– Nectarine Cardstock Pack #X6043 $16.95 (1 sheet needed)
– Lemonade cardstock Pack #X6035 $16.95 (1.5 sheet needed)
– Fern Cardstock Pack #5960 $16.95 (1.5 sheets needed)
– Glacier Cardstock Pack #X5978 $16.95 (2.5 sheets needed)
– 8.5 X 11 Acetate (1 sheet needed) https://amzn.to/32BfsY9
– Card bases & envelopes #X254 (12 needed)
– Loose Sequins – Silver #Z4304 (1/4 Teaspoon needed per kit)
– Black Bakers Twine (15’ needed per kit) https://amzn.to/2X9QoH
Non-Consumable Supplies (these are not included in the kit you will receive from me)
– August 2020 Stamp of the Month ‘Floral Celebration’ #S2008 $5.00
– Appropriately Sized Blocks
– Exclusive Inks: Archival Black #Z3271
– Cricut Basic Shapes Digital Cartridge
– Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
– Black Journaling Pen #Z3516 $3.50
– Standard tool and adhesive kit
Bonus Kit – Free with $100 purchase –
Those folks with a $100 order will receive this kit free.
May – June 2020 – 1 electronic guide for every $25.00 ordered – coming soon.
March -April 2020 – 1 guide every $25.00 ordered!
Jan – Feb 2020 — 1 per $25.00 ordered!
Oct – Dec 2019
Seasonal Expressions 2 2019
Seasonal Expressions 1 2019
Other Workshops Guides Available for free with a $25.00 purchase of products. Please contact me for supply listings or check out my FB Group, Linda Creates Special Peeps for additional information. The different options for workshops outside of the Workshop Your Way options are posted in a couple of different albums in the group. Close To My Heart provides some done by awesome consultants for us to use and I’ve purchased some awesome workshops from my friend Susan, Dana, Tina, and Chris. My copyright agreement allows me to share the directions with you when you purchase the products for me. The minimum purchase is $25.00 of product before shipping/handling/tax, to receive one set of workshop instructions (your choice). Be sure you watch your product total because with a $50.00 order you can get the Stamp of the Month (SOM) for $5.00, a 2nd workshop for FREE, plus your Happy Mail! See my Facebook Group Linda Creates Special Peeps for the full album of all the workshops available. Even if the paper is not longer available, guides can be used on other paper packs.
You may have some of the supplies at home like the black or white cardstock, the thin cuts, or more already so buy only what you need. You can do the workshop at home, on your own, or with me during CropTastic.
Schedule a Come and Play Card Buffet Class at my home, your home, or your evening!
Make 4 cards for $10.00. Additional cards are $3.00 each. There are 25 different cards to choose from. The cards offered here are more involved. We work on new techniques like watercolors, stencils and paste, coloring and more. You have a 3 hour time slot. You can do this at the CropTastic event from 12-3pm (or anytime from 12-9pm if you are comfortable working on your own). Have a group that wants to get together? We can set a different date and time for you and your friends to come. Minimum of 3 friends to set a separate time. $2.00 of the Card Buffet fee is donated to Operation Smile (or the charity of the event).
Exciting news for the Workshop Your Way Kits! They will be coming with printed guides now!! I’m so pleased with this change!!
I always get asked “What do I need to bring?” Here’s a list of the basic tools and supplies you should bring to classes so you are ready to go. I often have these supplies on sale at crops. My home is set up as a “One Stop Shop” for CTMH when you are here for CropTastic events and workshops!!