What the heck is CropTastic?
CropTastic is my way of giving you the gift of time. I create the time and space for you to come and work on your projects while I’m working on mine. CropTastic is a no-frills crop. This means:
- No door prizes
- No projects
- No food provided. We bring potluck to share so no one is spending a great deal of time or money.
What you get:
- Time. Give yourself permission to spend a few hours working on your projects
- Relationship Time: spending time with the girls
- No cost venue
- 3 feet of table space (I know this is small but remember this is only for 9 hours and several tools are provided onsite for you to use free). Pack light and project specific. =)
- a drink holder/trash can at each spot
- Use of the following: Gypsy, Cricut Expressions, Cricut Explorer, stamps, inks, scrapbox (when we have one), punches/other tools, idea books (multiple resources), Cuttlebug/Tim Holtz Embosser, computer for journaling.
- Water, coffee, hot tea is provided. I have plastic cups/lids/straws for cold drinks to ensure that they spill proof.
- Cash and Carry will be available/Fieldtrips to ACMoore/Michael’s are 5-10 minutes away
- Need a project? Come and Play Card Buffet (make 5 cards for $10.00), Workshops on the Go ($29-35), or Workshops Your Way ($30) are available for purchase. If you feel you’ll need a lot of help, 12-3 is the time I set aside to help folks get situated. Independent workers can start at any time.
- Allergy alert: We have dogs/birds/guinea pigs/fish – this also means we have hay and nuts.
- Slots are limited to the first 8 to RSVP: email me: email@example.com