Today, June 9, is Lunch Bunch at 1pm ET! Join me out on my FB Page Linda Creates with Close To My Heart for a crafty half hour. Grab whatever supplies you have on hand and let’s have some fun!! Take a break from working at home. Invite and share with your crafty friends.
Supplies for Lunch Bunch Project·
- 1 – Card Base· 1 – 4. x 5.25 – Cardstock (c/s) or Background and Texture paper (B&T)
- · 1 – 5.0” x 1.75”- coordinating Cardstock (c/s) or B&T
- · 1 – 5.0” x 2.00” – coordinating c/s or B&T
- · 1 – 5.0” x 0.5” – coordinating c/s or B&T or ribbon/shimmer trim·
- Stamp Set – I used the Poppy Sentiments and s2006 Garden Tags stamp set. A set you can color.
- · Ink Pads – Intense Black (for alcohol marker coloring) or Archival Black, and matching ink pads for your stamps/paper. I embossed this time using a Versamark Pad and Black Embossing Powder.
- · Coloring supplies – your choice. I’m using watercolor pencils or Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers. Shimmer Pens – Lagoon and Wisteria.
- · Embellishments (ribbon, etc – use your stash up). I am used Soft Pink Shimmer Trim and Silver Thread.
- · Basic Supplies (12” paper trimmer, adhesive, glue dots, 3D Foam Tape, scissors, lifting tool, piercing tool, Versa Mat).
I love the splatter effect and a great way to create it is with Shimmer Pens. I’ll show you how later today on my FB Business Page. Here’s another take on the card design:
Don’t forget to check out the free kit of the month you get (cut and ready for you to stamp), when you purchase this set for $5.00! Check it out here.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get some inspiration for creating today!