Boxing Week Day 5 Flash Sale starts today!!
Dive into more savings today! Get ready for Day 5 of amazing deals with Close To My Heart! We’re keeping the festive fun alive with a flash sale every day of the week, featuring current and retired products! Quantities will be limited, so be sure to place your orders early!
The Boxing Week Flash Sales start at 12:00 am (MST)/ 2:00 am (EST) on December 26 and will end at 11:59 pm (MST) on December 31/1:59 am (EST) January 1, 2020. There are 6 days of sales and we are on Day 5. Remember:
- Each day will feature a different selection of sales items which will be available for 24 hours.
- Prices for this sale are only available on orders placed through my Consultant website during these times.
- Shipping and handling will be based on the full retail value of sale items.
- To see which items will be discounted during the sale, visit the Promotions Page on my Consultant website at any time during the sale.
- All of the offers are only available while supplies last, and there is no grace period for placing orders, so be sure to place your orders, each day, before the sale that day ends!
- Orders qualify you for Happy Mail and getting the Stamp of the Month for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. Get the SOTM for $5.00 and you get a FREE project kit!!
- Special drawing for everyone who places a $50.00 product order (before shipping/handling and tax) during the Boxing Week Sales! Every $50.00 of product, you get an entry into the drawing to win a $100.00+ bundle of goodies from me!! Drawing to happen in my FB Special Peeps Group. Winners to be announced there in on my Blog on January 4, 2020!
- Want a better savings? Consider joining CTMH as a consultant*! You’ll get an additional 22% off the savings. Minimums for Consultant status is $300/quarter or for Preferred Customer, $100/quarter.
- Blog Candy Announcement: Would you like a chance to win $100 of product? I have a goodie collection of over $100 up for grabs! How do you get a chance to win it? Check out my new blog design, learn more, and comment/share this blog post. Be sure to join my customer FB Group Linda Creates Special Peeps group or subscribe to this blog so you don’t miss out on hearing who the winner is!