Whimsical Day To Remember
Here’s a card I created using some scraps from the Whimsy Fundamental Paper Pack scraps, the July Stamp of the Month (SOM) S1807 Highlight Reel, and miscellaneous ribbon scraps. My scrap box is getting pretty heavy and I need to start creating from this to start using it up (or donate it to the school again). I have a few packs of the Fundamentals that I’ve used for various projects with some leftovers.
Start off with a black base. Take a few stripes of scraps that work together and cut them down to 5″. The width was based on what they already were in the scrap bucket. Distress with matching ink.
Use two different ribbon scraps to add some elements and dimension to the card. Stamp and cut out the sentiment from the July SOM. Mount on 3D Foam Tape. Use the Gold Shimmer brush over the top of the sentiment to tie in the gold from the ribbon.
July things to keep in mind:
- Stampaganza! Buy 2 stamp sets and get 1 free! Does not get better than this. The sky is the limit. Enjoy!!
- Free Project Kit when you purchase the July SOM S1807 HIghtlight Reel for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Join My Team. Join CTMH in July and pick some extra stamp sets from an exclusive release! Check it out.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Central Park. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Seasonal Expressions 2 is live
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet. Have a Whimsical Day to Remember. Be creative. It’s cheaper than therapy, LOL.