Scrappy First Home
This card is Created from Central Park scraps, thus the name Scrappy first home. The background for the card is knotted on black I’m sorry Pacifica paper. The sentiment is stamps from the July stamp of the month s1807 Highlight Reel.
My friend Jon picked out the house and tree and I fussy cut them from a background and texture paper that had a variety of different houses on it. I use 3D foam tape both the regular and thin to create dimension so that the tree look like it was behind the house a little bit.
With some leftover Gold Shimmer trim, Central Park sequins, gold glitter gems, and gray twine, I was able to embellish the card. The pile of left over embellishments is just as big as the scrap box! LOL. Twine is held down with the mini-stapler! This is such a quick and efficient way to adhere the twine to the card.
July things to keep in mind:
- Stampaganza! Buy 2 stamp sets and get 1 free! Does not get better than this. The sky is the limit. Enjoy!!
- Free Project Kit when you purchase the July SOM S1807 Hightlight Reel for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Join My Team. Join CTMH in July and pick some extra stamp sets from an exclusive release! Check it out.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Central Park. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Seasonal Expressions 2 is live
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet. This scrappy First Home card helped to use some of my scraps up. =)