It’s a happy day when I get to use my scraps. At the end of a pack, I always have some scraps, don’t you? Here’s a card using those scraps up. I used scraps from the Central Park paper along with some scraps for my scrap bucket to make this card.
There’s a sheet in each paper pack that has these great cards on it formats, titles, and journaling. With one of them I created this “Happy Day” card. It has a fun watercolor balloon on it and says happy day. Using some scrap background and texture paper to help create the base, some scraps of cranberry and gold glitter paper, this came together fairly quickly.
Embellish with some leftover Central Park sequins and put gold glitter gems in the middle of the sequins. The background paper is Linen, which is a gray color. The gray twine helps pull that in. The gold shimmer brush adds some flare to the balloon.
July things to keep in mind:
- Stampaganza! Buy 2 stamp sets and get 1 free! Does not get better than this. The sky is the limit. Enjoy!!
- Free Project Kit when you purchase the July SOM S1807 Hightlight Reel for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Join My Team. Join CTMH in July and pick some extra stamp sets from an exclusive release! Check it out.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Central Park. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Seasonal Expressions 2 is live
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet. Enjoy the Happy Day card and try to use those scraps up!