Day to Remember
Stamping is simple on this – use your favorite black ink pad. I love using either Archival Black or Memento depending on what I’m going to do. If I plan to watercolor or marker color, I use Memento. It is less likely to bleed than Archival Black. =) With the solid sentiment, “day to remember”, I inked by turning the stamp upside down and using the inkpad to ink it (vs stamping the stamp on the inkpad). I can make sure that the ink fully covers the stamp this way.
Finish off the card with a few Gold Sequins. Be sure to use thin 3D Foam Tape to pop up the banner for a little extra dimension.
July things to keep in mind:
- Stampaganza! Buy 2 stamp sets and get 1 free! Does not get better than this. The sky is the limit. Enjoy!!
- Free Project Kit when you purchase the July SOM S1807 HIghtlight Reel for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Join My Team. Join CTMH in July and pick some extra stamp sets from an exclusive release! Check it out.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Central Park. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Seasonal Expressions 2 is live
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet. Someone’s first job is definitely a day to remember! Have a creative day!