A different take on yesterday’s card is to add some transparency to the card. Using transparency on your cards adds a little fun to your card. Here the transparency is under the sentiment, “Together is the best place to be.” Cut the front of the off at the 1/3 mark and adhere the transparency to the top of this. Add your Some Kinda of Wonderful paper on top of that with the shimmer trim.
Then add the paper to the bottom of the transparency and shimmer trim on top of this. I really like using black as a neutral color to this because it makes the bright colors pop. You want to leave the strip of transparency through the middle of the card. You will stamp on the inside of the card so the sentiment “Love This” shows through it. Together, the transparency and stamp underneath, create a nice effect of being a window. Place the circles on top of the transparency on the left side.
Add some of the black and white embellishments to the sentiment panel for some extra bling.
April is a great month! Here are the links to all of the great specials:
- CTMH’s 15 Minute Memories (Cut Above Scrapbook kits) are on sale for 50% off.
- Join me in the Spring Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hop which is happening for the next few days. Check out all the lovely work, stamps, and incredible inspiration!!
- S1704 – Flock Together is a sweet Stamp of the Month for $17.95 or $5.00 with a $50.00 order.
- Join My Team and you will receive one of the Scrapbooking Cut Above kits, plus there are lots of other great reasons to join – Check it out.
- Events – check them out on my calendar.
Great Cricut Giveaway Event…over $3300.00 in prizes until we hit the goal…read all about it!! The party total is moving on up and we had our first prize giveaway!! We are almost to the second giveaway! Less then $400 to get there. =)
Thanks for stopping by to check out my Together Is The Best Place To Be Card! Have a creative day!!