Sending Hugs Shaker Card:
Shaker cards are really a lot of fun. This balloon card is sending some hugs to someone who needs them. The shaker elements is the “extra special” part of the card. I used Georgie paper that had in my stash. I’m working on using my stash right now to make room for the New Seasonal Expressions that will be launched very very soon. =)
I used Jillibean’s shaker cup, card base, and dies to create the shaker. The insides of the shaker are from Queen and Company. All other materials are CTMH. The cardstock colors are Juniper, Slate, and Crystal Blue. The ribbon is from the Enchantment Ribbon Collection. All the stamping is done in Juniper Ink which is still one of my favorite colors.
There is a back panel behind the shaker cup. I stamped “hugs enclosed” on it before sealing the cup, then you adhere the paper panel to the back of the front of the card so the cup comes through the hole in the card. I stood the card up for taking the picture so you could see it. On the inside, I stamped “to brighten your day”.
April is a great month! Here are the links to all of the great specials:
- CTMH’s 15 Minute Memories (Cut Above Scrapbook kits) are on sale for 50% off.
- Join me in the Spring Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hop which is happening for the next few days. Check out all the lovely work, stamps, and incredible inspiration!!
- S1704 – Flock Together is a sweet Stamp of the Month for $17.95 or $5.00 with a $50.00 order.
- Join My Team and you will receive one of the Scrapbooking Cut Above kits, plus there are lots of other great reasons to join – Check it out.
- Events – check them out on my calendar.
Great Cricut Giveaway Event…over $3300.00 in prizes until we hit the goal…read all about it!! The party total is moving on up and we had our first prize giveaway!! We are almost to the second giveaway! Less then $400 to get there. =)
Thanks for stopping by to check out my Sending You Hugs Shaker Card. I hope it brightened your day. Have a creative day!!