Love This Card:
Here’s a fun combo of the Some Kinda of Wonderful paper. The striped paper in the pack is so subtle compared to the other bright and bold papers. It’s a nice offset and gives this card a very different feel. You can use this as an appreciation card or anniversary card for something different.
I added the Clear Shimmer Brush to the “Love This” sentiment for a little bling. Also used 3 foam tape to pop up the dot. This is one of the great background and texture papers where you can stamp on it and have it show up clearly.
Use the Gold Shimmer pen on the backs of the quail and the clear on the white parts to highlight them. The ribbon is from the Enchanted Ribbon Collection.
The shimmer brushes add to this card if you are short on time for coloring in the quail. I’ve seen some amazing cards with the quails colored in. The white enameled gems are from the black and white dots which still on back order. The great news is they will continue past the end of the Seasonal Expressions 1.
April is a great month! Here are the links to all of the great specials:
- CTMH’s 15 Minute Memories (Cut Above Scrapbook kits) are on sale for 50% off.
- Join me in the Spring Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hop which is happening for the next few days. Check out all the lovely work, stamps, and incredible inspiration!!
- S1704 – Flock Together is a sweet Stamp of the Month for $17.95 or $5.00 with a $50.00 order.
- The Seasonal Expressions 1 retires on April 30, 2017. This means the stamps and papers will all be retiring!
- Join My Team and you will receive one of the Scrapbooking Cut Above kits, plus there are lots of other great reasons to join – Check it out.
- Events – check them out on my calendar.
Great Cricut Giveaway Event…over $3300.00 in prizes until we hit the goal…read all about it!! The party total is moving on up and we had our first prize giveaway!! We are almost to the second giveaway! Less then $100.00 to get there. =)
Thanks for stopping by to check out the Love This card. I hope it brightened your day. Have a creative day!!