Here is one of the Workshop Your Way layouts you can create. Directions are available for you to download. The directions come with a cutting guide as well as assembly directions. So nice to have these done for you when you are looking for your creative mojo. The guide will ensure that you use almost all of the paper pack to make 3 three layout and some cards. No waste.
The black glitter compliments are wonderful. They really pop out for making the title as well as being embellishments.
One of the great things about getting the Workshop Your Way kits is that all the matching products are included in them. You can now purchase a matching cardstock pack separately to make even more layouts. The compliments are great to add little clusters around the layout for added character.
Here you use the Picture My Life cards as part of the embellishment cluster and you could still add some journaling in there if you wanted to.
Don’t forget y0u can use that zip strip from the top of the paper to add to your layout out! Nothing wasted, LOL! If you are a non-stamper, these layouts are perfect for you. Stampers, this is another opportunity to use your stamps as embellishments!!
April is a great month! Here are the links to all of the great specials:
- CTMH’s 15 Minute Memories (Cut Above Scrapbook kits) are on sale for 50% off.
- Join me in the Spring Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hop which is happening for the next few days. Check out all the lovely work, stamps, and incredible inspiration!!
- S1704 – Flock Together is a sweet Stamp of the Month for $17.95 or $5.00 with a $50.00 order.
- Join My Team and you will receive one of the Scrapbooking Cut Above kits, plus there are lots of other great reasons to join – Check it out.
- Events – check them out on my calendar.
Great Cricut Giveaway Event…over $3300.00 in prizes until we hit the goal…read all about it!! The party total is moving on up and we had our first prize giveaway!! We are almost to the second giveaway! Less then $400 to get there. =)
Thanks for stopping by to check out my #Life layout and the Some Kinda Of Beautiful Workshop Your Way. I hope it brightened your day. Have a creative day!!