First Butterfly Shaker Card
This is one of the shaker cards that will be on the Shaker Card Party Buffet. The stamps, paper, and embellishments are all CTMH. The shaker and die are from Queen and Company. The paper is Hello Lovely which will be with us for the next 2 weeks before it’s retired. The Sugar Rush gems retire and are already gone! So be sure to check them out.
The stamp set is from the Cricut Flower Market Cricut Cartridge Bundle. It’s one of my favorite stamp sets to use because all of the sentiments are a mixed font and look marvelous.
The shaker is full of sequins and diamonds from Queen and Company. The butterfly is made from Sorbet cardstock and I put the cut outs from the butterfly wings inside the butterfly shaker to provide a consistant solid background for the shaker contents. The way I have it placed on the card is over different papers and didn’t look right. Using the cutouts fixed that. The Queen and Company shaker kits come with the transparencies for you to use.
April is a great month! Here are the links to all of the great specials:
- CTMH’s 15 Minute Memories (Cut Above Scrapbook kits) are on sale for 50% off.
- Join me in the Spring Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog hop which is happening for the next few days. Check out all the lovely work, stamps, and incredible inspiration!!
- S1704 – Flock Together is a sweet Stamp of the Month for $17.95 or $5.00 with a $50.00 order.
- The Seasonal Expressions 1 retires on April 30, 2017. This means the stamps and papers will all be retiring!
- Join My Team and you will receive one of the Scrapbooking Cut Above kits, plus there are lots of other great reasons to join – Check it out.
- Events – check them out on my calendar.
Great Cricut Giveaway Event…over $3300.00 in prizes until we hit the goal…read all about it!! The party total is moving on up and we had our first prize giveaway!! We are almost to the second giveaway! Less then $400 to get there. =)
Thanks for stopping by to check out my first butterfly shaker card. I hope it brightened your day. Have a creative day!!