What’s in the planner bundle?
The planner bundle includes one or the other of the Everyday Life™ Sea Glass album or the Everyday Life stripes album, as well as the planner pages. These planner pages come with monthly calendars (Sunday through Saturday), weekly calendars (Monday through Sunday), 12 pages for notes and journaling, a clear pencil bag, and three gold paperclips.
What products can I use in my planner?
Other recommended items that will work well with the planners to express your creativity through coloring! Include the following:
- Watercolor pencils (3505)
- Small round waterbrush (Z3224)
- Medium round waterbrush (Z3225)
- Medium flat waterbrush (Z3226)
- Watercolor paints (Z3132)
- Paintbrush set (Z3188)
- Clear shimmer brush (Z3293)
- Metallics markers (Z1768),
- Any of the ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ markers
- The Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ journaling pen (Z1979)
What can I use to color in my planners?
CTMH has designed the divider pages of the planner (pages with tabs) so they have thicker paper, which will allow you to use of a variety of products when coloring. Here are the different products you can use on the dividers:
- ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ markers
- Watercolor pencils (dry or with a waterbrush)
- Exclusive Inks™ stamp pads (pressing ink into lid and picking up with a waterbrush)
- Watercolor paints (used with a waterbrush or paintbrush)
**Please note: Although the planner is not made with watercolor paper, you can use watercolors on these pages; however, we recommend using paint with very little water for best results.
The planner pages themselves, including the “remember” pages, are made of paper that is more light weight paper than the divider but you can certainly color them!
For best results, here are the products we recommend on the planner pages:
- Watercolor pencils (dry)
- Clear shimmer brush
- Metallics markers
- Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ journaling pen
- Exclusive Inks™ stamp pads
**Please note: Although you can use ink from our stamp pads on these pages, we recommend using smaller stamp images and lighter colors for best results. We do not recommend using our pigment inks.
Also, don’t forget that you can add our Everyday Life™ Memory Protectors™ to your planner as well! These protectors are great for adding photos of loved ones or just for more customization. You can also do pocket scrapbooking with this planner and album. Get two albums and you can scrapbook the year with Picture My Life cards, photos, and the calendar pages to act as a journal/document of the year.
New Dies released at the Australian Convention!!
Dies can make your life so much easier! Take a look at these new dies you can get today:
Four new sets:
Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!