There are some exciting things happening with Close To My Heart that were announced at convention a few weeks ago. I’m pumped! One of the biggest things CTMH announced is that all retired consultants can rejoin during the month of August ONLY, with a special new consultant Essentials kit for only $49 beginning August 1. Since you are a former consultant you already have the basics, so this kit has new Idea Books and some new product and samples. Now you are ready to show your friends & family what’s new with CTMH!
We also have a NEW beautifully packaged $129 Kit, with new Idea Books and product all ready for your first gathering/class! If this sounds appealing to you and you want more information about this opportunity and new consultant kits, let me know! Call, text, email or facebook!
* Our Annual Idea Book (September 2015-August 2016) was released at convention. CTMH made some improvements to the book, and the biggest is what I got the most excited about! All the holiday stuff is out of the book as well as the Stamp of the Month (SOM). This makes the book more appealing all year long! So how do we get holiday product you ask? CTMH will now have 3″Seasonal Expressions” (Supplement) and each Seasonal Expressions will have a 4 month life span. This means for the entire life of the annual book you will always have an Expressions Supplement too! I couldn’t be happier! Of course the first issue will cover the fall holidays, beginning Sept. 1 for Customers, Aug. 1 for consultants! The SOMs will be included in the Expressions too.
* We have a new Cricut Collection! The name is Artistry and includes 3 exclusive stamp sets and cardstock along with the cartridge. This is something consultants can already order! I can’t wait to get my hands on mine and play!
* Our Enchantment color pallet has been updated! Nine colors were retired and replaced by new colors. The 3 colors that survived the cut are Goldrush, Ruby, and NE Ivy. Pull out your book to see the colors leaving August 31. Some I am so sad to see go, but most have been around since I joined 24 years ago! Check the retired list and “while supplies last” on my site.
* New training videos in the works, more resources to make our “job” easier, and we still have the FREE websites!
* CTMH provides credit card processing (bearing the cost of the transactions and fees) so we keep our full commission!
* More paper packs, updated complements, lots of embellishments, new tools, and more – all great things to be excited about! The artwork in the book is FABULOUS!
* More beautiful project artwork with instructions to share with customers or create for yourself! (Cards and/or scrapbook pages). Makes doing a class super simple.
* Brand new Idea Books available now, August 1, 2015, to Consultants, and Sept 1 on my website (kathy.ctmh.com) for customers. Or contact me for your very own complimentary copy.
If you have questions, want to talk, or need more information, give me a holler! I would love the opportunity to work with you again and find out how we can make it a fun, successful, and rewarding endeavor for you.
I have an active Team Facebook group exclusively for my entire team to give you a place of connection, help, challenges and support! And if joining ctmh and my ctmh team again is not right for you at this time, please follow my Facebook Page (like it and click get notifications), Or visit my website www.lindacreates.com, and sign up for my blog (I post daily art). Both sites will keep you informed of all things CTMH.
Still thinking about it? Check out about me and why I joined and some reasons for consideration. When you join my team, I offer separate incentives to encourage and motivate you on your journey whether you are a consultant for the discount on your own supplies or choosing to build a small or large business (these incentives are not offered by CTMH or other consultants – only through me).
Thanks for stopping by!