Gosh, this Cape Cod workshop is amazing! Create 6 layouts, all beautiful and ready for some beach pictures.. I love Mocha with the Cape Cod papers along with Lagoon and Periwinkle. They really makes the patterned papers pop. Here are some highlights:
Supply Listing Consumable Supplies:
- (1) Cape Cod Paper Pack + Stickers #X7294S –
- (6) Espresso Cardstock #X5951 –
- (3) Mocha Cardstock #X6060 –
- (2) Bluebird Cardstock #X6037 –
- (4) White Daisy Cardstock #1385 –
- (3) Lagoon Cardstock #X5968 –
- (2) Periwinkle Cardstock #X6067 –
- (1) Cape Cod Embellishments #X7294E –
- (1) Mist Shimmer Trim #Z4661 – (
- 1) Blue Dots #Z4629 – (
- 1) Teal Dots #Z4630
- *If you qualify to receive the free Cricut/Cardstock Pre-cut Add-On kit you will only need base pages – (2) Lagoon, (2) Periwinkle, (2) White Daisy, (6) Espresso (The Add-on Kit has all other Cardstock/Print + Cut Images/Cricut Pieces needed for this workshop)
- Stamp Pads; Espresso #X2829, Periwinkle #Z6537, Lagoon #Z2895, Bluebird #Z6508 –
- Blending Brushes #Z4572 –
- Stencil Pack #1 #Z6091 –
- Black Journaling Pen #Z3516 –
- Standard tool and adhesive kit –
- Cricut images; Basic Shapes, CTMH Cape Cod SVG Collection #X7294F –
- Color Printer (for Print + Cut Letters)
I mentioned the Bonus Kit for July 2023. It’s the cardstock pieces (not the base pages) and the Circut pieces, including the print and cuts! There is a limited number of kits available so it’s first come. When it’s out, it’s out.
So even if you don’t have a Circut, you can still create this workshop! Cape Cod is really a dreamy summer collection. You’ll want to get this one sooner than later as I anticipate it to sell quickly.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a creative day!