I found this Bubble Background on SplitCoast Stampers and I just had to try it out. I felt it matched my favorite stamp set/thin cut dies set perfectly (Z4424 – When It Rains). During Lunch Bunch today, I shared how to create this.
Supplies to have on hand when you do this:
- • Container
- • Water
- • Dish Soap
- • Reinkers (https://lindacreates.closetomyheart.com/retail/search.aspx?searchvalue=reinkers) • Straw
- • White Daisy Cardstock – cut into 4” x 12” strips.
- • Craft Sheet – I actually have one full sheet and one I’ve cut up.
- • Paper Towels
- •Wet Wipes
- Cardmaking Supplies – Card Bases (X254), cardstock. One piece of dark cardstock to mount the background on cut into 4” x 5.25”. Additional background and textured papers (patterned paper) to stamp for paper piecing.
- • Stamp set Z4424 When It Shines
- • Adhesive – I suggest you have Red line tape or Sookwang Double Sided Adhesive Tape for Crafting 20mm (20mm is about .78 inches) by 25 m (about 80 feet: )
- • Microtip Scissors – a must for this project. I recommend the Non-stick.
Here’s the FB Live showing how to do this:
And a few fun pictures of this:
I think the Bubble Background looks fantastic with “When It Rains”:
A tip: The large the bubbles and the longer you let them sit on the paper and naturally dissipate, the more distinctive the bubble pattern is on the paper. I think the bubble background has plenty of great uses! Stay tuned for some more projects!