On Tuesday, we made some cards to send love from the Distress Oxide Inks (DOI) backgrounds we made the week before. Both lives are on my Facebook page. We create these cards with card front dies:
Have you seen the card front dies? I can’t wait to play with them more. I’ve watched a few videos to pick up a few tricks. CTMH has several for your crafty needs to create many different looks!
Supplies for Lunch Bunch Project:·
- 1 – Card Base – 11” x 4.25” – score at 5.5” and fold in half
- 1 – 12” x 4.5”- White Daisy Cardstock (C/S) – This piece has the background created with Distressed Oxide Ink, allowed time to dry, and run through a die cut machine with an card front overlay die.
- · 1 – 5.25” x 4,25”- Black/Espresso or White Daisy (C/S) – goes in back of the card front.
- · 1 – 0.75” x 12”” – White C/S – stamp sentiments
- · 1 – 1.0” x 12”- Colored Cardstock (C/S) or Black to mat the sentiment
- · Stamp Set: I used S2010 All My Love stamp set.
- · Papers: No specific paper pack.
- · Ink Pads: Intense Black/Memento (for alcohol marker coloring) or Archival Black, and matching ink pads for your stamps/paper.
- · Distress Oxide Ink: 3 colors of Distress Oxide inks, sponges, and water bottle sprayer.
- · Coloring supplies – your choice. I use watercolor pencils or Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers along with ink pads, reinkers, watercolor brushes, sponges, and Shimmer Brushes.
- · Embellishments (ribbon, sequins, Stickles, shimmer trim, etc – use your stash up).
- · Basic Supplies (12” paper trimmer, adhesive, glue dots, 3D Foam Tape, scissors, lifting tool, piercing tool, Versa Mat).
Here is the Facebook Live for creating the cards:
I used the Stamp of the Month (SOTM), S2010 All My Love, on this project. You can get this set for $5.00 with a $50 purchase OR free with your VIP membership and a $50.00 purchase. Need more information about the VIP Membership? Read here. Don’t forget you’ll also get a SOTM kit free when you get the SOTM for $5.00 or free.
Some close up pictures:
DOI backgrounds create such a wonderful look for your crafting projects. We all need to send love in the mail to brighten up someone’s day.
Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!