Mark Your Calendar so you don’t miss the fun!!
Join in and create with us during CTMH Facebook Live crafting events! These events are a great way to inspire your own creativity and help keep you excited about your creative journeys! We’ll be looking at Holiday crafting:
CTMH’s upcoming events will take place as follows:
- Thursday, October 15, 3:00 pm (MDT): Bloom with Grace Scrapbooking Workshop (G1211)
- Wednesday, October 21, 2:00 pm (MDT): Got Candy? Treat Bags (CC8206)
In this event, we’ll cut all the pieces for the October 22 projects as well.
- Thursday, October 22, 2:00 pm (MDT): Got Candy? Layouts (CC8206)
- Monday, November 2, 2:00 pm (MST): Comfort & Joy Cardmaking Workshop (G1216)
- Thursday, November 5, 2:00 pm (MST): Comfort & Joy Scrapbooking Workshop (G1214)
- Tuesday, November 24, 4:30 pm (MST): CTMH Kids Crafts (details coming soon)
- Friday, December 4, 2:00 pm (MST): Jingle Joy Cardmaking Workshop (G1219)
- Tuesday, December 8, 4:30 pm (MST): CTMH Kids Crafts (details coming soon)
- Friday, December 11, 2:00 pm (MST): Jingle Joy Scrapbooking Workshop (G1217)
- Tuesday, December 15, 2:00 pm (MST): Moments like These Calendar Kit (CC10208)
To fully participate in these exciting events, make sure to order the bundles listed above. We’ll also be doing some awesome giveaways during these events, so be sure to visit the Close To My Heart (Official) Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/CloseToMyHeartOfficial), click on the Events tab, and mark yourself as “Going” so you can be entered to win! We can’t wait to connect and craft with you!
Virtual Album Retreats Dates for 2021
- January 15–16 – Virtual Album Retreat
- May 14–15 – Virtual Launch Event
- September 10–11 – Virtual Album Retreat
- November 12–13 – Virtual Album Retreat
You’ll want to watch closely for when the Album Kits go on sale! While they seem expensive, there was at least a $100 in product (3 stamp sets – two with thin cuts and 1 E size) sticker sheets, embellishments, and Stickles. With all the layouts being precut for us, it makes the projects more fun and faster to do. Here’s some pictures of the album layouts that we just completed:
There were additional supplies you needed to have. Here is a list of what was needed for the Retreat in September. Mostly things you have on hand for crafting:Z3826 Candied Apple Distress Oxide™ InkZ3827 Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide™ InkZ3271 Archival Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp PadZ6523 Avocado Exclusive Inks™ Stamp PadZ6512 Evergreen Exclusive Inks™ Stamp PadZ6520 Flamingo Exclusive Inks™ Stamp PadZ2895 Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Stamp PadZ6526 Scarlet Exclusive Inks™ Stamp PadZ2060 Thin 3-D Foam Tape1772 Glue Dots® Ultra-thin DotsZ2089 Glue Dots® Micro DotsZ1279 VersaMat™ (recommended, but not required)Z2045 All Purpose MatZ1836 Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors orZ534 Micro-tip ScissorsZ1783 SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper TrimmerZ697 Round SpongeZ3224 Waterbrush – Small RoundY1000 1″ x 1″ My Acrylix® BlockY1002 1″ x 3 ½” My Acrylix® BlockY1003 2″ x 2″ My Acrylix® BlockY1005 1″ x 6 ½” My Acrylix® BlockY1006 3″ x 3″ My Acrylix® BlockY1009 2″ x 3 ½” My Acrylix® BlockY1010 2″ x 6 ½” My Acrylix® BlockY1015 5″ x 6″ My Acrylix® BlockBlack journaling pens of choiceAdhesive of choiceStamp cleaning suppliesRulerPencilEraserBone Folder or Scoring ToolAcetate or Product Wrapper for Smooshing Technique (you can use the wrapping from one of the products provided in your product bundle)Baby WipesSpray Bottle or Spray Pen with WaterDie-cutting MachineScratch PaperTitles, Color Schemes, and PhotoYou can see most of the additional materials needed, you have.
So mark your calendar and join us on the virtual events!! It will help you get your crafting done during these interesting times.