Loving the Summer Vibes Collection and this card “All the best memories are made in the sand!” shows this. The whole collection is amazing and is my favorite for this Idea Book. Take a look at all the amazing products in this line. You can’t miss out on the either of the workshops as both the card and scrapbooking ones are amazing! =)
The images comes from Z3745 Summer Vibes Scrapbooking Stamp and Thin Cuts. Thin cuts make life easier for sure unless you cutting for 25 cards! LOL. I used real sand as part of the embellishing. Anyone remember how much our kids love sand? I love sitting on the beach and just relaxing in warm sand (on a towel though). Memories are made in the sand for sure.
We made this card during the Lunch Bunch last Friday and you can watch it here:
Supplies for Lunch Bunch Project
• 1 – Card Base
• 1 – 5.25” x 4”- coordinating Cardstock (c/s) or B&T (background and texture paper)
• 1 – 5.0” x 3.75” coordinating c/s or B&T
• 1 – 4.5” x 3.25” coordinating c/s or B&T
• 1 – 2”x12” strip of B&T (I’m using Summer Vibes Collection)
• 1 – 4” x 12” strip of White Daisy c/s for cutting dies shapes out
• Stamp Set – I used Z3745 Summer Vibes Scrapbooking w/dies for the card.
• Ink Pads – Intense Black (for alcohol marker coloring) or Archival Black, and matching ink pads for your stamps/paper. I’m using coordinating colors for the Summer Vibes Collection
• Coloring supplies – your choice. I am using watercolor pencils or Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers along with ink pads, reinkers, watercolor brushes, sponges, and Shimmer Brushes in Bluebird and Sapphire. Small spray bottle.
• Embellishments (ribbon, etc – use your stash up).
• Basic Supplies (12” paper trimmer, adhesive, glue dots, 3D Foam Tape, scissors, lifting tool, piercing tool, Versa Mat).
I hope some of your memories this summer will be “made in the sand”. Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet. Please have a creative day!