Here’s a card “Just For You” that we did for the Lunch Bunch on Tuesday. You can catch the live here:
S2007 For My Beautiful Friend, has great sentiments in. We’ve cut the stamps up to get more use from them for the Kit Of the Month (KOTM). Watch for a new post on both the KOTM and the Bonus Kit! =)
Here are some basic directions/supplies:
• 1 – Card Base
• 1 – 4.00” x 5.25” – Cardstock (c/s)
• 1 – 3.75”x 5.00” – coordinating Cardstock (c/s) that you will stamp on (white/light colored).
• 1 – 3.75” x 12” – to put the strips on.
• 1 – 0.5 – 0.25 strips of papers – B&T
• 1 – scrap of B&T that you’ll stamp on to cut out images for.
• Stamp Set – I used the S2007 For My Beautiful stamp set. This set is free if you earn the Bonus Kit and you are one of the first 10 to qualify for it.
• Ink Pads – Intense Black or Archival Black (for alcohol marker coloring), and matching sets for your stamps/paper.
• Embellishments (ribbon, etc – use your stash up)
• Basic Supplies (12” paper trimmer, adhesive, glue dots, 3D Foam Tape, scissors, lifting tool, piercing tool, Versa Mat, journal pen, white gel pen, distressing tools).
Here’s what a paper you are putting the strips of paper on, will look like. I did mine at an angle. You can go straight across or up/down. Your choice!
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet. Have a creative day!