I have, in mind, a few friends and family that I’ve missed tremendously over the past four months that I plan to send this “Can We Chill” card out to. Certainly fits the bill these days! I created this card for a swap and made several extra for this purpose. We did as the Lunch Bunch project yesterday. Here is the video from this:
Supplies for Lunch Bunch Project
- · 1 – Card Base· 1 – 5.25” x 4”- coordinating Cardstock (c/s) or B&T (background and texture paper) (Cut with the Design Space File which is available for my customers in my customer group, Linda Creates Crafty Friends or my first downline)
- · 1 – 5.25” x 4” c/s or B&T – This is the back of the shaker
- · Fish, Bubbles, and Sentiment cut from the dies. You can stamp and fussy cut using whatever set you have that will work for this.
- · Sand, Craft Sequins, and Prisma Glitter
- · Stamp Set – I used Summer Vibes Cardmaking Set, Z3742 or C1857
- · Ink Pads – Intense Black (for alcohol marker coloring) or Archival Black, and matching ink pads for your stamps/paper.
- · Coloring supplies – your choice. I am using watercolor pencils or Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers along with ink pads, reinkers, watercolor brushes, sponges, and Shimmer Brushes in Bluebird and Sapphire.
- · Embellishments (ribbon, etc – use your stash up).· Basic Supplies (12” paper trimmer, adhesive, glue dots, 3D Foam Tape, scissors, lifting tool, piercing tool, Versa Mat).
It’s a shaker card, using sand and the Craft Sequins for the “toppings” or filler.
Remember the “Rainbow Fish” book from when you or your kids were little? The books is about friendship and learning to be a friend. This is my version of the rainbow fish:
So fun and cute! “Can We Chill” soon? Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet. Have a creative day!