It’s time to catch up on the Lunch Bunch since we’ve got news of the CTMH Virtual Events! I thought I’d share some of the fun this:
We have the Lunch Bunch at 1pm ET today (April 17). Join us to make this card. As you’ll be using your materials, what you make will look different.
Here are the supplies and dimensions:
- Card Base
- 1 – 4” x 5>25” piece of cardstock
- 1 – 3.75” x 5” coordinating Cardstock (c/s) or B&T (patterned)
- 1 – 3.75” x 2.5” B&T/CS
- 1 – 3” x 2.5” C/S for the mat on the sentiment
- 1 – 3.25” x 2.25” White Daisy C/S – this is for your stamped image/sentiment. You can change up the what you have as the center of the card.
- Stamp Set – I used Let’s Stay Home stamp set.
- Ink Pads – Intense Black (for alcohol marker coloring), and matching sets for your stamps/paper.
- Embellishments (ribbon, etc – use your stash –). I used Christmas Red Stickles, Seas the Day dots, and some left over sequins from Florence.
- Basic Supplies (12” paper trimmer, adhesive, glue dots, 3D Foam Tape, scissors, lifting tool, piercing tool, Versa Mat)
Here’s some pictures of the cards I made last night:
Join us today for the Lunch Bunch:
Leave a Reply