Is this time of being house bound, join me on FB in my Customer Group, Crafty Friends, for the Lunch Bunch, this Tuesday and Friday. It will start at 12:00 and wrap up at 12:30 so people working from home, have time to do what they need to do. If you are not in my customer group, please click here to join (there are questions to answer).
Focus on using your scraps, we cover the Stamping 101 to make a card together. Bring, if you want, the following supplies to your desk and get your craft on with me:
- Background and Texture (B&T) paper – two different patterns that work together
- Piece of cardstock that works with the B&T
- White cardstock – to make a 2 ½” circle or square
- Black Ink
- Stamp set you have
- Black ink
- Coloring tools for your choice (I used watercolor pencils)
- Embellishments from your stash
- Basic tools: 12” paper trimmer, adhesive, non-stick scissors, adhesive, and 3D foam.
See you there at Lunch Bunch!