In light that we are out-of-school for the next 4 weeks, the Lunch Bunch will move to 1pm to accomidate SG’s Zoom class from 12-1pm. Our next meeting is Tuesday, March 31 at 1:00 pm EDT in the Facebook Group (stay tuned as we may Zoom or do this off my FB page so my team can participate). Here are the cards we made last week:
For Tuesday March 31 – Lunch Bunch Supplies:
- Card Base (A4 – 5.5” x 4.25”)
- B&T (Background and Texture Paper) 2 coordinating pieces
- 5.25” x 4”
- 5.25” x 1.5”
- Cardstock (C/S) – 4.25” x 3” ( this piece may adjust based on your set)
- White C/S – 4” x 2.75” (same as above)
- Stamp set with flourishes (I’ll be using the March SOTM)
- Ink pad colors of your choice
- Embellishments of choice.
- Basic Supplies – 12” paper trimmer, non-stick scissors, adhesive of choice, 3D foam tape, glue eraser, lifting tool, piercing tool, journaling pen (.5 is my preference), and coloring supplies)
Album Sale through March 31, 2020
Enjoy 20% discounts on your favorite Everyday Life™ albums during our Everyday Life™ Album Sale this weekend! The Everyday Life™ Album Sale will begin on Friday, March 27 at 3:00 pm (MDT)/ 5:00 pm EDT and will end on Tuesday, March 31 at 11:59 pm (MDT)/ April 1 at 1:59 am EDT.
Prices for this sale are only available on orders placed through my website. All discounted albums ordered as part of the sale are commissionable and count toward earning the Stamp of the Month and Hostess Rewards qualifying order totals. Shipping and handling will be based on the full retail value of the albums.
Things to remember:
• Prices for this sale are only available on orders placed through my Consultant website.
• All discounted items ordered as part of the sale are commissionable and count toward earning the Stamp of the Month and Hostess Rewards qualifying order totals.
• Shipping and handling will be based on the full retail value of the items.
• To see which items will be discounted during the sale, visit the Promotions Page on my Consultant website at any time during the sale.
• All the offers are only available while supplies last, and there is no grace period for placing orders, so be sure to place your orders before the sale ends!
• Orders qualify you for Happy Mail. Happy Mail is a surprise package sent to those order over $25 in product. The more you order, the more you get!
• Don’t forget about the Free Kit of The Month when you order the Stamp of the Month for $5.00 (1 kit per stamp set ordered at $5.00)
• Bonus $100 Product Order Kit for March!.
• Free workshop guides (sent electronically) for every $25.00 in product you order.
• Want a better savings? Consider joining CTMH as a consultant for $70! You’ll get an additional 22% off the savings. Minimums for Consultant status is $300/quarter or for Preferred Customer, $100/quarter. You’ll get a $50 CTMH Cash Credit to use on product of your choice. You get an amazing community of crafty friends! You’ll be in my special 1st downline group where you have added goodies! You can’t beat it!
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet or taking a little bit of space in your inbox. I hope you can join us on Tuesday for the Lunch Bunch and take advantage of the Album Sale (these albums are easy to heat emboss with the Cricut).
Leave a Reply