Here’s some quick instructions:
- Cut the base from Into The Wild background and texture (B&T) paper.
- Cut the top panel out of Sapphire card stock with the die.
- Use different circles from previous top panel cuts to fill in the circles.
- Cut the pennants out from Slate, Into The Wild B&T, and White Daisy.
- Stamp the bear in Espresso ink and the sentiment on the White Daisy pennant, in Archival Black Ink.
- Use your journaling pen to do the stitching on the sentiment pennant.
- Layer the pennants on.
- Fussy cut the bear and use 3D foam tape to adhere.
- Add embellishments. I used left over Bronze sequins which are in the Clearance Section! Woot!
Did you know that if you get the Share the Joy Bundle for $29.95 with Into the Wild Paper Pack for $10.95, that’s $50 in product? You can get the Stamp of the Month Bear Hugs for $5.00!! Best of all, you’ll get two kits of projects FREE next month! =)
- Bring Back My Pack – Seaside. To celebrate summer, this collection, from 2015, has been refreshed! With the update, you can scrap those amazing summer or vacation pictures you have. The workshop bundle is 25% off!!
- Host a qualifying party this month and you will get Seaside FREE!!
- Join My Team. Join CTMH Community and my team in July and get a pack of Seaside FREE! Check it out.
- Share The Joy: Save 25% on the bundle – 2 stamp sets and 2 dies. I have a free card kit for you when you purchase the bundle!
- Stamp of the Month BEAR HUG: I have an album of art up in the FB group. Check it out. Purchase for $5.00 and you will get a FREE Kit of the Month! We are trying something new this month and I’ve already done a private FB group for this kit. The lives are already loaded and ready for you to watch and create this kit!!
- Celebrate 35 Years – CTMH is celebrating 35 years of being in business. There are new specials popping up so keep your eyes and ears open for when they go live!
- Featured Paper Pack (s):Into The Wild is designed for boys and outdoor times. Drop the compliments and stamps and you can use the paper for just about anything to do with being outside. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Online Specials: Check out the “Going Soon” and “Clearance” sections of my shopping site often. New goodies are posted up without warning. You can get some awesome deals this way!
- Seasonal Expressions 2 is live and full of fun! Check out out.
- Exciting news – Everyone ordering will get it free Seasonal Expressions to add to your order! This is exciting news that they will be GIVING everyone the Idea Book FREE. =) That’s a $6.00 value! Thank you CTMH for doing this!!
Thank you so much for stopping by my corner of the internet. Have fun creating this card with Share The Joy and Bear Hugs. Have a crafty day!