The Stitched Flower Dies are AMAZING fun and thank goodness! Along with the Subway Tile Embossing Folder and the stamp set from the Sweet Girl Grateful For You Cardmaking Workshop. This card was created for a create and take at the Lakeshore Volunteer Fire Department Crop. The ladies who made it, just loved the card. These dies will fly off the shelf.
Cut out a white panel that is 5 1/4″ by 4″ and run it through the Cuttlebug in the Subway Tile Embossing Folder. Then distress the edges with ink color that matches the flowers cut out. Mount on the card with 3D foam tape. Stamp and mat the sentiment, adhering into the bottom right.
To get dimension with the flowers, I added small cuts between the petals. This allowed me to shape the petals. Shape the flowers with your fingers or a pierce/embossing tool. Distress the edges with ink that matches the flowers.
With the leaves, fold in the center carefully, to give them shape. Distress them with matching ink to the paper, like what was done with the flowers. Put the leaves down, figuring out the best placement for them. Overlap the flowers.
The size of these flowers will make them great for scrapbooking pages as well.
Marvelous May Specials!!
- National Scrapbooking Month: The World Is Yours. This amazing paper collection has a variety of options for you to get in on the fun! I’ve created a private Facebook group where I’ve done the scrapbooking workshop from CTMH and the Cut Above Kit. Plan to keep working on different ideas for you. =) When you purchase The World Is Your products, you’ll able to join. Wait until you see the desk organizer special project we are doing!!
- Bring Back MyPack Zoe!: Zoe is back in a new, slimmed down paper packet! This paper packet features 6 paper sheets and a full 12″ × 12″ sticker sheet, giving you paper and stickers in the same pack! We’ve refreshed a few of the colors to create this updated pack and paired it with a coordinating cardstock pack and stamp set. Save 25% on a workshop kit that includes all of these items.
- You can also get a FREE Cut Above Kit The World Is Yours by signing up as a Close To My Heart Consultant or hosting a qualifying party this month!
- Made With Love Mini Album: This projects uses a wooden cover, Cricut Artbooking and more to create a lovely memoir for yourself or as a gift. I love the Mother’s stamps that you can get to match it if you will. One with British spelling and one with USA spelling. Decorate as the kit comes or change it up! I have a very cute pattern from Studio Sus. using Zoe.
- Stamp of the Month: S1905 To My Bestie
Free Project Kit when you purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. Check it out. We are trying something new this month and I’ve already done a private FB group for this kit. The lives are already loaded and ready for you to watch and create this kit!!
- Celebrate 35 Years – CTMH is celebrating 35 years of being in business. There are new specials popping up so keep your eyes and ears open for when they go live!
- Join My Team. Join CTMH Community in May and receive the “The World Is Yours” Cut Above Kit Free! Check it out.
- Featured Paper Pack (s):Sweet Girl! This dream paper works great for baby, wedding, shower, and more! I’d add in vintage or family history pictures as well. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Online Specials: Check out the “Going Soon” and “Clearance” sections of my shopping site often. New goodies are posted up without warning. You can get some awesome deals this way!
- Seasonal Expressions 2 is live and full of fun! Check out out.
- Exciting news – Everyone ordering will get it free Seasonal Expressions to add to your order! This is exciting news that they will be GIVING everyone the Idea Book FREE. =) That’s a $6.00 value! Thank you CTMH for doing this!!
Thank you so much for stopping by my corner of the internet. I can’t wait to see what you create with your stitched flowers thin-cut dies!