It’s your day or someone’s day when you receive of send out this cute card! Using the Something Fierce Paper Pack and Compliments, along with D 1827 Years of Sweetness, you can create this fun card.
You can see the dinosaur comes from the Compliments and is a sticker! You could even change the color of ribbon to be more specific to the gender or person’s tastes or leave it off. It nice to have a paper pack for boys and girls that has dinosaurs! Boy paper is hard to come by.
Jamming January Specials To Remember!
- Frame It Up! Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with this beautiful home decor frame. Save when you purchase more than one.
- Heart Happy Collection and Workshops – This lovely paper collection offers many different creative opportunities. I love the color combinations. I have three different workshop guides that are available for your choice when you purchase $25 or more of product. 1 Cardmaking and 2 Scrapbooking!
- Heart Happy Everyday Album – Create this Everyday Album workshop to celebrate the loves in your life (people, pets, or chocolate!)
- Celebrate 35 Years – CTMH is celebrating 35 years of being in business. Take 35% off Alphabet stamps! These will be some of your most used stamp sets!
- Stamp of the Month: S1901 Card Captions
- Free Project Kit when you purchase the January S1901 Card Captions for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Join My Team. Join CTMH Community in January and receive a free Frame It Up kit ($29.95 value)! Check it out.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Something Fierce. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Seasonal Expressions 1 is live and it’s all brand new!
- Exciting news – Everyone ordering will get it free Seasonal Expressions to add to your order! This is exciting news that they will be GIVING everyone the Idea Book FREE. =) That’s a $6.00 value! Thank you CTMH for doing this!! To view online, click on the image.
Thank you for visiting my corner of the internet. I know that you have lots to do and appreciate your time. Remember, it’s your day and that will spark your creative juices!