Heart Happy Workshops
I have two great Heart Happy workshops to support your creativity with this amazing paper collection! There are so many fun, bright patterns it was hard to cut the paper. CTMH does provide a guide that you can download here.
To expand your creativity, I have a Card workshop done by Studio Sus that I just finished editing. Love these cards and I’m sure you will too. I’ll make a few during some Facebook Lives.
Workshop Supply Listing Each Full ‘Heart Happy’ Cardmaking Workshop Kit will require the following Consumable products:
- Heart Happy Workshop Kit with Stamp Set #CC2196 $40.95 (you will have many left overs)
- (14) additional White Card Bases & Envelopes (50 ct. bulk pack $15.95) #X254 $4.48
- (2) Cranberry Fundamental Assortment #Z3101 $3.25 (1 per set of 12 cards)
- (2) Black Fundamental Assortment #Z3104 $3.25 (1 per set of 12 cards)
Additional Supplies used:
- Appropriate sized acrylic blocks
- Basic Hearts Thin Cuts #Z3317 $13.95
- Stitched Hearts Thin Cuts #Z4182 $11.95
- Playful Scallops Embossing Folder #Z4231 $9.95
- Archival Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z3271 $9.95
- Ballerina Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z6501 $8.95
- Candy Apple Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z6509 $8.95
- Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen #Z1979 $3.50
- Piercing tool kit #Z3504 $14.95 (Perfect for ‘transporting’ adhesive backed embellishments and stamping on the backside of the mat)
- Micro-tip Scissors #Z534 $11.95 (these are ‘life changing’!)
- Paper Trimmer and Die Cut machine of choice (Cuttlebug, Big Shot, etc.)
For my scrappy friends, I have this lovely Scrapbooking workshop done by Tina Lovell. Create 4 layouts (8 pages) for this workshop. Didn’t she do just a great job?!
• CC2197- Happy Heart Bundle without Stamp set
• CC2198- Happy Heart Coordinating CS Pack
• Z4305- Fancy Tags Thin Cuts or Cricut
• Z4182- Stitched Hearts Thin Cuts
• Z553 – Tombow Mini Glue Pen
• Z2060- Thin 3D Foam Tape
• Z341 – Glue Dots
Just how do these workshops work?
You order the supplies you need for the workshop of your choice. The order needs to be $25.00 of the noted supplies above. Then you email me to let me know which workshop you’d like to receive. I’ll send it to you via email. If you order $50.00 of product, then you can receive both or another workshop guide I have.
The supplies will ship to you. You’ll have the guide. I have done some Facebook lives to show you how to following a cutting guide. You create at home when it’s convenient for you. =)