Ugly Sweater Anyone?
The cute little elves that adorn the sweaters are from the CTMH Cricut Collection Season of Joy! These are the 3-D elves you can make with the cartridge. Use the flatten feature, then print and cut! How simple and fun is that?
Dashing December Specials To Remember!
- Story Starter! Save up to 30% off on Story Starter. These are great mini albums to capture special moments: Bridal/Baby Showers, births, girls-night-out, dinner date, retirement gifts, and more. These are awesome for kids to do as well!
- Days of December – Capture 31 days of memories with this product bundle. This will make a wonderful family project.
- Hello Pumpkin Deluxe Kit – step up your crafting with this fun add-on kit to the Hello Pumpkin Workshop Your Way!!!
- Advent Calendar – Get this wonderful Advent Calendar guide here.
- Christmas Blessings – This beautiful workshop creates 12 cards in three different designs.
- The Great Outdoors and True North – Celebrate 15 yrs with Canada with these two product bundles (save 25%) and workshops.
- The Important Things – Check out the different workshop guides that I have for this pack here.
- Stamp of the Month: S1812 Candy Cane Alphabet
- Free Project Kit when you purchase the December S1812 Seasonal Trees for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Join My Team. Join CTMH Community in October and receive your choice of one of the two stamp sets designed to work with Short Story but works with everything else! Check it out.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Oh What Fun. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Holiday Expressions is live and this is the last month!!
- Exciting news – Everyone ordering will get it free Holiday Expressions to add to your order! This is exciting news that they will be GIVING everyone the Idea Book FREE. =) That’s a $3.00 value! Thank you CTMH for doing this!! To view online, click on the image.
Thank you for visiting my corner of the internet. I know that you have lots to do and appreciate your time. Hopefully, you’ll see something that will spark your creative juices! Check out your ugly sweater for inspiration!