Short Story – Story By Stacy
We got to create one of the Short Story albums during Convention this summer. I felt so lucky to get a chance to create this with Stacy Julian! I confess it was a little stressful to create because you are looking doing a “mash-up” of your photos to tell a short story. Not chronological. Gasp! The only real journaling is on the last page of the book. Whew, right?! In the end, I was thrilled by what I had created. It worked out so much better then I thought it would.
Each workshop kit includes:
1 – 6″ × 6″ album
10 – 6″ × 6″ Memory Protectors™
12 – patterned paper sheets; 6″ × 6″
20 – White Daisy cardstock sheets; 6″ × 6″
4 – sticker and die-cut sheets; 6″ × 6″
1 – Black & White Dots
1 – white twine; 1 yd.
1 – black & white gingham ribbon; 3 yds.
1 – Short Story workbook
I’m working on getting my Short Story into a YouTube video so I can share. I tend to do FB lives then need to figure out how to make them YouTubes. =)
Sensational September Things To Remember!
- National Stamping Month – Memories in the Making Collection. Create this wonderful calendar as a gift or for yourself.
- Bring Back My Pack – Magical!Check out the different workshop guides that I have for this pack here.
- You’ve Got Class – Get those class pictures scrapbooked! Here’s the kit for you!
- Free Project Kit when you purchase the September SOM S1809 Just Treats for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Join My Team. Join CTMH Community in September and receive the Memories in the Making stamps FREE!($47.00 value) Check it out.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Boutique. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Holiday Expressions is live!!
- Exciting news – Everyone ordering will get it free Holiday Expressions to add to your order! This is exciting news that they will be GIVING everyone the Idea Book FREE. =) That’s a $6.00 value! Thank you CTMH for doing this!!
Thank you for visiting my corner of the internet. I know that you have lots to do and appreciate your time. Be watching for some videos on the Short Story from Story by Stacy. Don’t forget to join the Happy Mail gathering when you check out for more free fun!