Guess What!! A new Boutique Card Workshop!
I just got this awesome workshop edited for Studio Sus! You can make 24 cards with this kit. The cards are beautiful. Here’s the stamp set you need to have. It creates such beautiful flowers. The 2-step stamping means you don’t need to color!
Workshop Supply Listing Each Full ‘Boutique’ Cardmaking Workshop Kit will require the following Consumable products:
– Boutique Paper Pack (full package $10.95) Half package #X7235B $5.48
– (24) White Card Bases & Envelopes (50 ct. bulk pack $15.95) #X254 $7.68
– (1) piece of Gold Glitter Paper (full 3-sheet pack $6.95) #Z3238 $2.32
– (2) pieces of White Cardstock (12 sheet pack $5.95) #X6027 $1.00
– (2) pieces of Black Cardstock (12 sheet pack $9.95) #X6028 $1.66
– (2) pieces of Sugarplum Cardstock (12 sheet pack $9.95) #X5989 $1.66
– (1) piece of Charcoal Cardstock (12 sheet pack $9.95) #X5999 $.83
– Gold Glitter Gems #Z3312 $5.50
– White and Gold Skinny Ribbon #Z4194 $5.50
Additional Supplies used:
– Bunches of Love Stamp set #D1815 $18.95
– Appropriate sized acrylic blocks
– Archival Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z3271 $9.95
– Peacock Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z2849 $8.95
– Sugarplum Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z6500 $8.95
– Peach Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z6502 $8.95
– Ballerina Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z6501 $8.95
– Mint Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z6503 $8.95
– Saffron Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z2851 $8.95
– Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen #Z1979 $3.50
– Mint Shimmer Brush #Z4225 $5.50
– Clear Shimmer Brush #Z3293 $5.50
– Basic Circles Thin Cuts #Z3318 $13.95
– Stitched Circles Thin Cuts #Z4181 $11.95
– Mini Glue Dots #Z341 $7.50
– Piercing tool kit #Z3504 $14.95 (Perfect for ‘transporting’ adhesive backed embellishments)
– Micro-tip Scissors #Z534 $11.95 (these are ‘life changing’!)
– 3-D Foam Tape #Z1151 $6.50 and other adhesive of choice
– Paper Trimmer and Die Cut machine of choice (Cuttlebug, Big Shot, etc.)
I have 3 extra kits that I cut!! The first 3 people to sign up as a consultant for CTMH will get one of these kits for FREE. It’s cut and ready for you to thin cut/stamp/assemble! You’ll need to purchase the additional supplies, noted above, to make this kit. These samples are a great way to get a jump start in sharing CTMH with your friends and family!
Sensational September Things To Remember!
- National Stamping Month – Memories in the Making Collection. Create this wonderful calendar as a gift or for yourself.
- Bring Back My Pack – Magical!Check out the different workshop guides that I have for this pack here.
- You’ve Got Class – Get those class pictures scrapbooked! Here’s the kit for you!
- Free Project Kit when you purchase the September SOM S1809 Just Treats for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Join My Team. Join CTMH Community in September and receive the Memories in the Making stamps FREE!($47.00 value) Check it out.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Boutique. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Holiday Expressions is live!!
- Exciting news – Everyone ordering will get it free Holiday Expressions to add to your order! This is exciting news that they will be GIVING everyone the Idea Book FREE. =) That’s a $6.00 value! Thank you CTMH for doing this!!
Thank you for visiting my corner of the internet. I know that you have lots to do and appreciate your time. I look forward to seeing everyone and catching up. Don’t forget to join the Happy Mail gathering when you check out for more free fun!