Here’s some of our Montana Memories. Certainly not all of them. It’s so hard to leave family and friends and time went fast. Missoula, Montana should be on everyone’s bucket list. I’m sharing some of our new memories. Looking forward to scrapping these memories and pictures. My goal this year is to get more pictures off the hard drive and into books so we don’t loose the stories. Here is some of the fun:
Yes, zip-lining!! It is scary to start off with and great fun once you learn that you are not going to fall.
One of my favorite things is playing in the creek. I’m so glad SG loves this too.
Honey Dad hikes the mountain. Jeff and SG with him, hiking.
SG, Uncle Travis, and Aunt Lauren went hiking to Sanders Hot Spring. This was SG’s first backpacking and overnight. She had a great time!
Aunt Julie and Cousin Jack came to visit. A stop of the A Carousel for Missoula is a must as it’s one of the fastest carousels I’ve been on and the hand carved “ponies” are amazing!
Amazing August Things To Remember!
- Bring Back My Pack – Magical!
- You’ve Got Class – Get those class pictures scrapbooked! Here’s the kit for you!
- Here’s To You – A kit to make wedding or special event cards.
- Free Project Kit when you purchase the August SOM S1808 For The Love Of Crafting for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Join My Team. Join CTMH Community in August and receive a Magical Paper Pack FREE! Check it out.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Documented. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Seasonal Expressions 2 is live and this is the last month!!
- Exciting news – The Holiday Expressions will go live September 1 and everyone ordering will get it free Holiday Expressions to add to your order! This is exciting news that they will be GIVING everyone the Idea Book FREE. =) That’s a $6.00 value!
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet. Thank you all for being sweet friends of the crafty world. Have a creative day!