You Are Here
Here’s a card using the Fresh Air paper and some of the new stamps available in the SE2. The set I used works with the “You Are Here” Cricut Cartridge. The Design Space file is included in the post. The US is cut from the You Are Here Cricut Cartridge. The stamping done in Espresso along with the distressing around the edges of the map.
The sentiment above is in the You Are Here cartridge. Below is using the font on the cartridge. I cut it out three times, gluing the different layers. The bottom layer is cut from the Espresso cardstock and offset to look like a shadow. The technique is great, looks fantastic, but I don’t recommend it for mass production! It might be drive you a little insane.
This is the stamp set, D1778 US Vacation used:
This is the Fresh Air Paper Pack:
Free Design Space File:
Design Space File: https://design.cricut.com/#/design/91675136
June things to keep in mind:
- Create a Rainbow Special. There are several projects you can make with this collection. Check them all out here: Create A Rainbow.
- Free Project Kit when you purchase the June SOM S1806 A Bushel and A Peck for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Join My Team. Join CTMH in June and pick a cardstock bundle of your choice. Check it out.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Fresh Air Collection. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Seasonal Expressions 2 is live! May -August 2018. This is the first month of this catalog. When you place an order online, you will receive a free Idea Book Free! You can order a sponge for $
- Happy Mail Club: With online orders over $25.00 of product, you will receive workshop guides (see the FB Group for the album) and more. Check it out.
- Check out CLEARANCE! It rocks right now!!
Thanks for stopping by corner of the internet. You are here and I’m so glad you are.here. Have a creative day!