Create a Rainbow Options
It’s always wonderful when the basics are on sale and we can stock up on items we will, for sure, use! I love the CTMH palette. You can read a great blog post from CTMH about the color wheel here.
The sale CTMH is offering this month is wonderful:
The ribbons have been broken up into individual rolls which is very helpful for projects. You can getting as many rolls of one color that you need for as special project. This is great for a wedding, baby shower, graduation or any other special projects. The Tangerine Swiss Dot will be great for end of the year gifts for SG’s teachers, along with the Raspberry Heart ribbon.
Time Limited Stamp Set – Be A Rainbow D1813
Check out this great stamp set that’s available for June only, D1813 Be A Rainbow. It’s carries some beautiful messages and goes well with the special.
June things to keep in mind:
- Create a Rainbow Special. There are several projects you can make with this collection. Check them all out here: Create A Rainbow.
- Free Project Kit when you purchase the June SOM S1806 A Bushel and A Peck for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Join My Team. Join CTMH in June and pick a cardstock bundle of your choice. Check it out.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Fresh Air Collection. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Seasonal Expressions 2 is live! May -August 2018. This is the first month of this catalog. When you place an order online, you will receive a free Idea Book Free! You can order a sponge for $
- Happy Mail Club: With online orders over $25.00 of product, you will receive workshop guides (see the FB Group for the album) and more. Check it out.
- Check out CLEARANCE! It rocks right now!!
Thanks for stopping by corner of the internet. Take advantage of this great sale and create your own rainbow stash. =) Have a creative day!