Off to Convention!
I’m headed off to Convention today. It’s been a crazy weekend. I’ve had a sick kid again! Poor baby. The past 5 weeks have been really hard on her and she could definitely use all the prayers possible to help her get past getting sick! She’s had a tummy bug two times, Scarlet Fever, and now Croup. =( I had planned to have some more art posted but time has been very limited with taking care of her. It’s hard to be 10 and still. Heck, it’s hard to be 40++++ and still!! =)
So I’ll be at Convention and that means a new Annual Inspirations and a huge retirement list! Check it out and get things you want before they go. I’ll share what I can from Convention. This is a huge event for Sticky Boy and Sticky Girl! Who are these peeps? Sticky Boy surfaced when acrlix stamps were released and you can find him around the Convention. It’s a huge game and everyone loves it.
Sticky Girl showed up about 2-3 years ago. This year they are getting married!
The festivities should be fun and I can’t wait to see how it plays out. They’ll be getting married on Saturday at our Awards Banquet!
June things to keep in mind:
- Create a Rainbow Special. There are several projects you can make with this collection. Check them all out here: Create A Rainbow.
- Free Project Kit when you purchase the June SOM S1806 A Bushel and A Peck for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Join My Team. Join CTMH in June and pick a cardstock bundle of your choice. Check it out.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Fresh Air Collection. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Seasonal Expressions 2 is live
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet. Stay tuned for more on Sticky Boy and the upcoming nuptials. Have a creative day!