Another layout from the Studio Sus Make Waves Workshop. It’s hard to write this post as I’m watching it snow outside my window. It might be March 21, officially Spring, but here in MD, the snow is a falling!
Looks so peaceful out there. Until you listen to the traffic issues and then I’m grateful it’s a snow day and we are home. It’s great snowman snow and the kids have been busy playing outside.
Back to this bright, fun paper which reminds me that Spring will sometime come and summer too.
Here’s some close ups of parts of the layout:
The workshop guide calls for Bashful Glitter Paper which I did not have on hand. I did have the retired pack of pink glitter with a piece of pinkish/purple which worked well. The banners are cut from the thin cut dies that are on sale this month.
The cute little sentiments here come from the compliment pack. Great sayings.
This mermaid is from the “Pictures My Life” sheets of paper. There are a series of 4×6 and 3×4 cards you can cut out to use as embellishments, journaling blocks, and more. Here I used her as the embellishment. I took the Bashful Shimmer Brush and highlighted parts of her with it. On the bubbles I used the clear shimmer brush but you can’t see it in the picture.
March things to keep in mind:
- Free Card Kit when you purchase the March SOM S1803 Birthday Time for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Die-Namite Savings. All things dies are on sale this month, 25-30% off. Single items and bundles are available. There are a few dies not on sale. Check it out.
- Step Right Up. Celebrate the circus with this great stamp set or bundle. With the movie “The Greatest Showman” and the closing of circuses, take a moment to scrap those wonderful memories as we see a chapter close. Outside the intended box…think “Disney”! 😉
- Join My Team in January and get your choice of one of three different dies free. There are a few other freebies, including this 5-Card Kit, Design Space files, and incentives offered to only my first downline. Contact me to find out. =) Check out this blog post.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Stargazer. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Seasonal Expressions 1 is live. Jan-April 2018. Because we are half way through the cycle of this catalog, we are running low on Chelsea Gardens and Make Waves. If you have projects planned or love the paper, now is the time get it before it runs out. Once the supply is exhausted, the product will be retired.
- Happy Mail Club: With online orders over $25.00 of product, you will receive workshop guides (see the FB Group for the album) and more. Check it out.
- Check out CLEARANCE! It rocks right now!!
Thanks for stopping by to checkout my creative world. I hope you love this Make Waves paper like I do. Have questions? I’m here to help you out – email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.