Looking for a touch of Spring
Sure hope Spring is out there somewhere! For those of you who got the Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking Stamp and Thin Cut dies, here’s a card you can make. Need to use my stash of extra stuff up.
Retired paper, Georgie, and burlap ribbon, along with using Juniper Paper and Crystal Blue cardstock.. Kraft paper makes a great base for these elements. Stamp in Memento and use Shin Touch makers to color in. Lightest colors first.
This card will be on the Spring Come and Play Card Buffet!
March things to keep in mind:
- Free Card Kit when you purchase the March SOM S1803 Birthday Time for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Die-Namite Savings. All things dies are on sale this month, 25-30% off. Single items and bundles are available. There are a few dies not on sale. Check it out.
- Step Right Up. Celebrate the circus with this great stamp set or bundle. With the movie “The Greatest Showman” and the closing of circuses, take a moment to scrap those wonderful memories as we see a chapter close. Outside the intended box…think “Disney”! 😉
- Join My Team in January and get your choice of one of three different dies free. There are a few other freebies, including this 5-Card Kit, Design Space files, and incentives offered to only my first downline. Contact me to find out. =) Check out this blog post.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Stargazer. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Seasonal Expressions 1 is live. Jan-April 2018. Because we are half way through the cycle of this catalog, we are running low on Chelsea Gardens and Make Waves. If you have projects planned or love the paper, now is the time get it before it runs out. Once the supply is exhausted, the product will be retired.
- Happy Mail Club: With online orders over $25.00 of product, you will receive workshop guides (see the FB Group for the album) and more. Check it out.
- Check out CLEARANCE! It rocks right now!!
Thanks for stopping by to checkout my creative world. Here’s a touch of spring for you. Sure hope we’ve seen the last of snow! Have questions? I’m here to help you out – email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.