This is Celebrate card from the free Stamp of the Month (SOM) that you can receive free when you purchase the stamp set for $5.00. I think this stamp is my favorite “celebrate” because of the shadowing. It gives the saying some wow without a lot of work. The term “celebrate” can cover many different events making it very universal.
Use the Memento Black to stamp the image (so you don’t get the bleed if you are using alcohol markers), color in with Shin Han Touch Carmine, and go over the top with Gold Shimmer to add bling. The journal pen was used to create the doodling. Nice thing about doodling is you can create your own pattern.
The pennants are created by dovetailing the stripes of paper. Cut in the center of the piece of paper about a half of an inch. Then cut from each corner in an angle to to the top of the center cut and you’ve got a cute banner. Use the alpha dry embossing folder (or whatever one you want) to create some different textures in the banners. Layer the banners so they cross over each other. Use 3D foam tape to pop up the sentiment banner. The Stargazer embellishments are great primary colored dots (stock up in these because they are generic enough to use in lots of different projects).
Here’s the complete SOM Kit:
March things to keep in mind:
- Free Card Kit when you purchase the March SOM S1803 Birthday Time for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Die-Namite Savings. All things dies are on sale this month, 25-30% off. Single items and bundles are available. There are a few dies not on sale. Check it out.
- Step Right Up. Celebrate the circus with this great stamp set or bundle. With the movie “The Greatest Showman” and the closing of circuses, take a moment to scrap those wonderful memories as we see a chapter close. Outside the intended box…think “Disney”! 😉
- Join My Team in January and get your choice of one of three different dies free. There are a few other freebies, including this 5-Card Kit, Design Space files, and incentives offered to only my first downline. Contact me to find out. =) Check out this blog post.
- Featured Paper Pack (s): Stargazer. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Seasonal Expressions 1 is live. Jan-April 2018. Because we are half way through the cycle of this catalog, we are running low on Chelsea Gardens and Make Waves. If you have projects planned or love the paper, now is the time get it before it runs out. Once the supply is exhausted, the product will be retired.
- Happy Mail Club: With online orders over $25.00 of product, you will receive workshop guides (see the FB Group for the album) and more. Check it out.
- Check out CLEARANCE! It rocks right now!!
Thanks for stopping by to checkout my creative world. You can celebrate anything with this card! Have questions? I’m here to help you out – email me: email@example.com.