Check out this simple card using Chelsea Gardens Paper and the February SOM – Sunny Thoughts S1802. Use your Cricut to cut out the scalloped circle and the circle stamping. Juniper is the ink color for stamping the sentiment.
The card design is simple. Cut a panel base of 4″ x 5.25″ of Juniper cardstock. Choose your favorite background and texture patterns from the paper packet. Even though these colors in Chelsea Gardens are “cool” colors, they speak of Spring and sunny days to me. I am so ready for Spring right now.
Finish off the card with the Light Gray Ribbon and some embellishments. Take a look at the embellishments. They are the Chelsea Garden Dots and Gems. Look at how they are marbled! This is the first time we’ve had gems like this and I hope to see more in the future.
Purchase the February SOM Sunny Thoughts for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase and get this card kit free. It’s cut and ready for stamping. There are 5 cards in each kit.
I did my cards a little differently for fun and this will be the kit contents. Making Waves Shimmer Trim instead of Silver.
February things to keep in mind:
- Free Card Kit when you purchase the February SOM S1801 Bloom and Grow for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Pretty In Pink. All things pink are on sale this month, 25-30% off. Single items and bundles are available. Check it out.
- Join My Team in January and get a The Color of the Year Bundle . There are a few other freebies, Design Space files, and incentives offered to only my first downline. Contact me to find out. =) Check out this blog post.
- Featured Paper Packs: Making Waves and Whimsy Fundamentals. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Happy Mail Club: With online orders over $25.00 of product, you will receive workshop guides (see the FB Group for the album) and more. Check it out.
- Check out CLEARANCE! It rocks right now!!
Thanks for stopping by to checkout my creative world. I hope you are having a sunny day. Looks to be sunny here even if it’s cold. If you need some creative help, I’m here to help you out – email me: firstname.lastname@example.org!!