Here is a very simple card using a black and white base, a sentiment stamp, some Cricut cut butterflies, and some embellishments. The font of the sentiment stamp is nice and thick. It stands out well as the sole stamp on this card.
The Bashful Shimmer Brush was added over the top of the Making Waves background and texture paper. This shimmers through the butterfly cut-out on top of the base. It’s very subtle bling. This card will be on the Card Buffet this Spring.
Don’t forget the Pretty in Pink Sale!
All things pink are on sale 25-30% off. Bundles are the best deal so don’t miss out. Some of the pink is already gone.
February things to keep in mind:
- Free Card Kit when you purchase the February SOM S1801 Bloom and Grow for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Pretty In Pink. All things pink are on sale this month, 25-30% off. Single items and bundles are available. Check it out.
- Join My Team in January and get a The Color of the Year Bundle . There are a few other freebies, Design Space files, and incentives offered to only my first downline. Contact me to find out. =) Check out this blog post.
- Featured Paper Packs: Making Waves and Whimsy Fundamentals. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Happy Mail Club: With online orders over $25.00 of product, you will receive workshop guides (see the FB Group for the album) and more. Check it out.
- Check out CLEARANCE! It rocks right now!!
Thanks for stopping by to checkout my creative world. Have a sunny day! It promises to be fairly warm today. Maybe we’ll see some sunny weather to dry out all that rain we’ve gotten over the last 48 hours. If you need some creative help, I’m here to help you out – email me: email@example.com.