Check out these awesome star cards! Just love them. They have been popping up all over the boards so I just had to try and make them. The inspiration for them comes from this YouTube video:
I did the template version and then hopped over to Design Space to create a cutting file for this. Probably will add one of these cards to the Card Buffet so I need it to be able to cut fast. In addition, I made it so it will fit in an A5 envelope for convenience sake. The first card is made with Chelsea Gardens Paper Pack and the Chelsea Garden Cardmaking Stamp Set. Beautiful. All the stamping is done on vellum and heat embossed with silver. Use the Shin Han Touch markers to color the vellum pieces.
The second card is made with the Gimme Some Sugar Paper Pack. The coffee cups and sentiment are cut from the Cricut so there is no stamping on this card. Gimme Some Sugar looks wonderful with the kraft papers.
I’ll come back and do a longer post on the hows. The cards were so fun and easy once in Design Space I just had to share.
February things to keep in mind:
- Free Card Kit when you purchase the February SOM S1801 Bloom and Grow for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Pretty In Pink. All things pink are on sale this month, 25-30% off. Single items and bundles are available. Check it out.
- Join My Team in January and get a The Color of the Year Bundle . There are a few other freebies, Design Space files, and incentives offered to only my first downline. Contact me to find out. =) Check out this blog post.
- Featured Paper Packs: Making Waves and Whimsy Fundamentals. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Happy Mail Club: With online orders over $25.00 of product, you will receive workshop guides (see the FB Group for the album) and more. Check it out.
- Check out CLEARANCE! It rocks right now!!
Thanks for stopping by to checkout my creative world. Truly a fun card, this star card is sure to wow your friends. Be sure to catch the next card buffets because there will be only 10 cards! If you need some creative help, I’m here to help you out – give me a call or email me: email@example.com!!