Everyone needs a box to keep those special letters or notes in. I had some flowers left over from Love Letters (last month) and I have a stash of these cute boxes that open up. Combined, it came out quite well. Paint up the box with some acrylic paint.
Using the letters that are left over to put “special thoughts”. Add the flowers around. Liquid Glass helps the flowers and letters stay on better. I have some extra vellum butterflies from another project and added that on as well.
While Love Letters is over, you can make all of these flowers with the Flower Market Cricut Cartridge. It’s a great purchase with over 700 images on it plus $54 worth of stamps and $14.50 in paper included in the bundle.
February things to keep in mind:
- Free Card Kit when you purchase the February SOM S1801 Bloom and Grow for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Pretty In Pink. All things pink are on sale this month, 25-30% off. Single items and bundles are available. Check it out.
- Join My Team in January and get a The Color of the Year Bundle . There are a few other freebies, Design Space files, and incentives offered to only my first downline. Contact me to find out. =) Check out this blog post.
- Featured Paper Packs: Making Waves and Whimsy Fundamentals. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Happy Mail Club: With online orders over $25.00 of product, you will receive workshop guides (see the FB Group for the album) and more. Check it out.
- Check out CLEARANCE! It rocks right now!!
Thanks for stopping by to checkout my creative world. Take some time to create a special thought box for yourself or another friend. If you need some creative help, I’m here to help you out – email me: email@example.com.