Happy Wishes on Valentine’s Day
Happy Valentine’s Day. If you are not spending it with your favorite loved one, I hope you are planning to spend time with friends or having special day to celebrate you! Created with the Bashful Glitter Paper (on sale), this simple card sends a sweet message to a new couple for happy wishes on their special day.
With the silver paper, emboss it with the rose embossing folder. It was really bright so I took a piece of vellum and embossed it so it matched the silver paper. This softened up the look immensely and I was really pleased with the look.
The sentiment is from one of the Circut Artfully Sent stamp sets. I love the this sentiment stamp set. Matting the sentiment piece on some silver gave the card just enough of the shiny bling. Add the Bashful Pearls (also on sale!) to finish the card off.
Pick up the Bashful Glitter Paper and Bashful Pearls on sale this month:
February things to keep in mind:
- Free Card Kit when you purchase the February SOM S1801 Bloom and Grow for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Pretty In Pink. All things pink are on sale this month, 25-30% off. Single items and bundles are available. Check it out.
- Join My Team in January and get a The Color of the Year Bundle . There are a few other freebies, Design Space files, and incentives offered to only my first downline. Contact me to find out. =) Check out this blog post.
- Featured Paper Packs: Making Waves and Whimsy Fundamentals. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Happy Mail Club: With online orders over $25.00 of product, you will receive workshop guides (see the FB Group for the album) and more. Check it out.
- Check out CLEARANCE! It rocks right now!!
Thanks for stopping by to checkout my creative world. Happy wishes for you day. If you need some creative help, I’m here to help you out – email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.