Enchantment Card Kit
I have 10 kits ready to sell for this kit. Susan made them one way and we used some different sentiment stamps. The kits are $20.00 each (plus shipping) and I have 10 of them ready to go. They are cut and stamped for you. You’ll get the directions and a cutting guide. Here is my version of them:
Here’s some more pictures of individual cards:
Urgent – Enchantment Paper Pack is low stock – <30
If you purchase the Enchantment Paper Pack, you can 120 cards with the directions and cutting guide. You can change up the sentiments like I did so you’ll be covered for many different occasions or make them all one theme, like birthdays. When you have 120 birthday cards around, you’ll be ready for any birthday.
February things to keep in mind:
- Free Card Kit when you purchase the February SOM S1802 Sunny Thoughts for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Pretty In Pink. All things pink are on sale this month, 25-30% off. Single items and bundles are available. Check it out.
- Step Right Up. Celebrate the circus with this great stamp set or bundle. With the movie “The Greatest Showman” and the closing of circuses, take a moment to scrap those wonderful memories as we see a chapter close. Outside the intended box…think “Disney”! 😉
- Join My Team in January and get a The Color of the Year Bundle . There are a few other freebies, including this 5-Card Kit, Design Space files, and incentives offered to only my first downline. Contact me to find out. =) Check out this blog post.
- Featured Paper Packs: Making Waves and Whimsy Fundamentals. Check out my FB group to see art made by myself and other talented artists.
- Happy Mail Club: With online orders over $25.00 of product, you will receive workshop guides (see the FB Group for the album) and more. Check it out.
- Check out CLEARANCE! It rocks right now!!
Thanks for stopping by to checkout my creative world. If you are interested in purchased an Enchantment Card Kit, contact me. If you need some creative help, I’m here to help you out – email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.