Here’s one of the cards from the Studio Sus Cardmaking Workshop where you can make 30 cards with half a pack of the Chelsea Gardens Paper Pack. You’ll need a few other supplies that are listed below. With a $25.00 purchase of the supplies needed for this workshop, you’ll receive the workshop guide FREE along with being in my Happy Mail Club! =) Here is the beautiful stamp and thin cut set used on the cards.
Love being able to use the thin cuts to cut out the images so I don’t need to fussy cut them. Sure saves some and hand cramps.
The background and texture paper is two sided so when making the cards, I opted to show off both sides of the card to change things up. This way the cards all look different even if the pattern is the same. This watercolored paper with the ombre look is one of my favorite sheets.
Workshop Supply Listing Each Full ‘Chelsea Gardens’ Cardmaking Workshop Kit will require the following Consumable products:
– Chelsea Gardens Paper Pack (full package $9.95) Half package #X7230B
– (30) White Card Bases & Envelopes (50 ct. bulk pack $14.95) #X254
– (1) piece of Black Glitter Paper (full 3-sheet pack $6.95) #Z3236
– (2) Chelsea Gardens Dots & Gems #Z4155 $4.95 (1 pack per 15 cards)
– Cream Ribbon #Z4154 $4.95
– (2) pieces of Charcoal Cardstock (24 sheet pack $14.50) #X5953
– (3) pieces of White Daisy Cardstock (24 sheet bulk pack $9.50) #1385
Additional Supplies used:
– Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking Stamp set & Thin cuts bundle #Z4158 $33.95
– Appropriate sized acrylic blocks
– Memento Black Ink Stamp Pad #Z3271 $7.95
– Glacier Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z2841 $7.95
– Sweet leaf Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad #Z2853 $7.95
– GY234 Leaf Green Shin Han Marker #Z2454 $5.95
– Y49 Pastel Green Shin Han Marker #Z2459 $5.95
– R140 Light Orange Shin Han Marker #Z2455 $5.95
– B62 Marine Blue Shin Han Marker #Z2458 $5.95
– B262 Cerulean Blue Lt. Shin Han Marker #Z2449 $5.95
– Colorless Blender Shin Han Marker #Z2469 $5.95
– Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen #Z1979 $3.25
– Piercing tool kit #Z2046 $6.95 (Perfect for ‘transporting’ adhesive backed embellishments)
– Micro-tip Scissors #Z534 $9.95 (these are ‘life changing’!)
– 3-D Foam Tape #Z1151 $5.95 and other adhesive of choice
– Paper Trimmer and Die Cut machine of choice (Cuttlebug, Big Shot, etc.
I also used the Clear Shimmer Brush on the flowers and butterflies for some extra bling. Love my shimmer!
January things to keep in mind:
- Free Card Kit when you purchase the January SOM S1801 Bloom and Grow for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Love Letters. Get these super cute letters for your home, craft area, or to make as a gift. We still have the letters we did for SG’s room as an infant. She loves them and we’ve never taken them down. Buy 5 and get 1 FREE. Check it out.
- Join My Team in January and get a FREE Love Letter. There are a few other freebies from me. Contact me to find out. =) Check out this blog post.
- Happy Mail Club: With online orders over $25.00 of product, you will receive workshop guides (see the FB Group for the album) and more. Check it out.
Thanks for stopping by to checkout my creative world. Enjoy some happy thoughts with your cup of coffee this morning. If you need some creative help, I’m here to help you out – give me a call or email me: email@example.com!!