Bloom Where You Are Planted
Here’s a fun easel card using S1801 Bloom and Grow, the January Stamp of the Month(SOM). Using the Adventure Fundamental Paper Pack, the Adventure Ribbon Pack, and the Lagoon ink, you can create this card too. I love this paper pack, ink color, and SOM:
To make this:
- Take your basic card base – 4.25 X 5.5.
- Score the top of the card at 2 1/8″ and make a mountain fold.
- Cut Lagoon cardstock piece at 1 7/8″ x 4.25″; Cut the Lagoon watercolor rose pattern paper at 1 5/8″ x 4.25″. Adhere to the bottom of the front of the card.
- Put a piece of the Lagoon ribbon in the center. You can wrap around and tie off or cut a length about 6 1/4″ and glue dot on the backside of the front. Glue dot on either side where you want the tie. You should have a piece sticking up. Cut and tie off.
- Cut another Lagoon cardstock piece 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and a White Daisy piece at 3″x 4″. Stamp sentiment in lagoon in the center. Assemble. Attach on bottom part of the card only, about 1/2″ from the left side of the card. If you tape to the top part of the fold, the card will not fold.
- Make easel button with 1″ and 1/2″ circles and use Enamel and Glitter Duos in the center. 3D Foam Tape it up so that it will hold the fold up.
Remember, this month only, you can get this card kit, cut and ready to stamp, when you order the SOM for $5.00 with your $50.00 purchase! =)
January things to keep in mind:
- Free Card Kit when you purchase the January SOM S1801 Bloom and Grow for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase. I have an album of art up in the FB group. – Check it out.
- Love Letters. Get these super cute letters for your home, craft area, or to make as a gift. We still have the letters we did for SG’s room as an infant. She loves them and we’ve never taken them down. Buy 5 and get 1 FREE. Check it out.
- Join My Team in January and get a FREE Love Letter. There are a few other freebies from me. Contact me to find out. =) Check out this blog post.
- Happy Mail Club: With online orders over $25.00 of product, you will receive workshop guides (see the FB Group for the album) and more. Check it out.
Thanks for stopping by to checkout my creative world. Stay warm and get try to bloom where you are!