Tidings of Joy – DS File
I’m making a few of these cards up for Christmas cards to send out some tidings of joy to a few friends. Working on getting them done and out soon. =) The CTMH inspiration:
I created this on Design Space and the file is below. The stamp set from the Workshop Your Way Joyful Tidings:
The other paper comes from the Silver and Gold Paper Pack and the matching cardstock pack. I love the gold embossed papers in this pack and it can be used outside of Christmas for sure. Color in “Joy” in red with the Shin Han Touch Marker Carmine. I wanted some color added to the card.
I used the Red Enameled Gems to bling up the card along with the gold stars that are cut from the Circut. Layering the stars adds some great dimension without popping it up too much to provide bulk when mailing.
Supplies you’ll need:
- WYW Joyful Tidings
- Silver and Gold Paper Pack
- Silver and Gold Matching Cardstock
- Design Space File: https://design.cricut.com/#/design/76088456
- Black Archival Ink
- Red Enameled Gems
- Shin Han Touch Marker – Carmine
December things to keep in mind:
- Free Card Kit when you purchase the December SOM for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase – Check it out.
- Through The Year Calendar Kit. Purchase yours with stamp set and get a free layout (If you got the SOM in November you will not need the stamp set and got this layout last month). With the purchase of either kit, you’ll get the Studio Sus guides for her amazing workshop that creates 24 pages and 12 month title toppers! Check it out.
- Join My Team in December and get a FREE Through the Year Calendar Kit ($75.00 with a total value over $250). There are a few other freebies from me as well. =)
- Happy Mail Club: With online orders over $25.00 of product, you will receive workshop guides (see the FB Group for the album) and more. Check it out.
Thanks for stopping by to checkout my creative world. I wish you tiding of joy during this season.