Water Cycle Bulletin Board
I volunteer at SG’s school and one of the things I enjoy helping with are the bulletin boards. We did one for Water Cycles this week and I loved how it turned out.
My mistake here was using the yellow for the letters. I thought the background was going to be blue. We offset the other titles on other areas of the board so they would show up better. Next time, the lettering needs to be 3″, not 2″.
Clouds are made with coffee filters. Use tempra paint to make the next set of clouds.
Use tissue paper to create the run off river/waterfall and the lake for “collection”.
Just something else I do in my “spare” time! Here’s the Design File for the board. Grass is not included as we found it at the Dollar Store!
- Design Space File: https://design.cricut.com/#/design/71402429
October is a full of optimism! Here are the links to all of the great specials:
- S1709– Christmas Tunes is a timeless Stamp of the Month for $17.95 or $5.00 with a $50.00 order.
- Share A Smile is about Operation Smile. It’s our monthly special and super cute!! Learn more about this stamp set, Punny Pals, the matching thin cuts, and the special card kit with printed directions HERE. In addition, we have wonderful shirts that you can purchase showing your support!! Check them out HERE!
- 10+Wonderful Workshop guides, one of which can be yours free with qualifying purchase of $25.00! Check it out whats current for this month! Join my FB Customer Group to see all available workshops.
- Join My Team and receive the Share A Smile card kit, value of $48.69, FREE. It’s $75 to join CTMH. The contents of the Consultant kit are worth $164 AND you get $50.00 of Product Credit to pick out other papers/inks/stamps for a value of $214. Plus there are lots of other great reasons to join – Check it out.
- The Holiday Expressions live now until December 31, 2017!
- Events – check them out on my calendar.
- Like My FB Pages: Linda Creates and You’ve Got Oils
- Join My Customer Special Peeps Group (Customers only, no consultants please). In this group, you can see the different workshops in albums along with tracking the Great Cricut Giveaway.
- C1716 Stronger Together – Disaster Relief – 100% of the profits are going to the American Red Cross to help those around the country who are suffering from the wild fires and hurricanes. If you buy nothing else this month, please purchase this. I make nothing from the purchase nor am I given sale credit, nor does it count towards sales for hostess credit, as we wanted the most amount of money possible to go to the American Red Cross. This stamp set does not count towards the total for any special from me as the company does not give me credit for the sale.
Thanks for reading to the end of this email/post and taking up space in your mail box. I hope you can take the Design Space file and create your own “I’ll be Home For Christmas” layout. I’d love to see what you create with it!